Want to conceive? When people tell you to "just relax and it will happen," they're not all wrong - but from where you stand, "just" relaxing may seem like a daunting if not impossible feat.
Hypnosis for fertility can help you create an emotional and physical state more conducive to conception - whether you are considering getting pregnant, in the process of conceiving, or using assisted reproductive technologies.
Want more joy and less concern in your pregnancy? Morning sickness and leg cramps aside, pregnancy can be an exciting time of discovery, bonding, and growth (and not just your belly!).
Hypnosis for pregnancy allows you to release negative emotions and belief systems that may exist from past experiences or present societal influences so that you are able to focus on what makes you happy about being pregnant.
Want a calm, relaxed childbirth? Discovering or renewing a trust in your body, your baby, and the process can help you to experience birth as beautiful, empowering, even ecstatic.
Hypnosis for childbirth helps prepare you for the birth experience you imagine by teaching you how to relax deeply and easily as well as helping you to create a genuine belief in your ability to birth in this way.
Fertile Ground Hypnosis is a unique hypnotherapy practice serving the Boston and South Shore areas offering services exclusively for fertility, pregnancy, and childbirth - three stages in a woman's life when joy and anticipation are often accompanied by emotional and physical challenges.
If you had never thought about making hypnosis a part of your plan for healthy fertility, prenatal, and birthing care, consider the following - hypnotherapy is a safe and effective way to help a woman:
- listen to her intuition
- feel grounded, find balance
- regain trust in her body
- increase her confidence and sense of empowerment
- let go of fears and limiting thoughts
- reframe negative beliefs
- release disappointment or anger that may exist from previous birth experiences and/or attempts at conception
- develop the ability to relax easily and deeply
- learn techniques for reducing stress and tension
- achieve a healthier state for her mind and body thereby increasing her chances of conceiving, improving her pregnancy, and allowing her and her partner to truly enjoy the transformative experience of childbirth
Becky Morgan, owner, is a certified hypnotherapist, HypnoBirthing® practitioner, childbirth educator, and massage therapist.
She uses a variety of client-centered techniques to achieve the best possible results for her clients during these significant times in their lives.